GRASS-FED BEEF & LAMB, AND PASTURE RAISED PORK
If you are trying to find real food to feed and heal your family then I welcome you! You are in exactly the right place! As a mom of two I know how important it is to have happy, healthy kids.
When you first experience farm fresh food, you will be blown away by the taste and freshness! This is what happens when the farmer cares for and respects the animals and the land. Food tastes better!
Our livestock enjoy holistic care with plenty of sunlight, fresh air, and green space to run around. Because their lifestyle is managed to mimic the way they would live in nature, their presence has a positive impact on the land.
We also host events and farm dinners frequently throughout the summer months on our land just 15 minutes outside of Saskatoon so be sure to sign up to our newsletter to find out about those!
As Michael Pollan wrote in The Omnivore’s Dilemma – “When chickens get to live like chickens, they’ll taste like chickens, too.”
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST AND GET A FREE “BUSY FAMILY TIME SAVER MEALS” GUIDE!
EXPLORE RECENT FARM NEWS
- I've have been buying meat and eggs for years from Farm One Forty without complaint. I know that Arlie cares about me and my family. We aren't just customers, we're part of her community. I trust and appreciate Farm One Forty's focus on quality and community.Tracy McArthurCustomer
- We made a large purchase of five pigs from Farm One Forty last fall. It was shared among neighbours, friends, family and through our Wandering Market. The amazing thing about purchasing from Arlie and Brett is that you are not only getting a top quality, great tasting product but that you are supporting sustainability and a healthy planet for all.Nadine Lebean The Wandering Market
- Scott DicksThe HollowsFantastic product and great service. The proprietors of Farm One Forty are setting the proper standard for natural meat, produce and free range eggs.
- We've tried all the different cuts of meat now and I wanted to let you know how good it is. We are very impressed with taste, tenderness and the quality of cuts. The butcher did a great job and of course we really appreciate the way you raise and feed the animals.Wayne TeetaertCustomer
- We would not hesitate to recommend Farm One Forty products!Rob & Michelle AvisVerge Permaculture
- I can say that the first time biting into a pork chop from your farm was amazing. It had so much flavor all on it's own. That's when I realized that before getting pork from you guys, that I was only eating pork for the sauce! What an amazing difference!Keri Sapsford Customer